I have been trying to floss twice daily in the morning and evening. Better dental hygiene is important to me. I want to have whiter teeth.
I try to floss whenever I brush my teeth but I never had it in my daily routine. Now that I definitely need to, I will!!!
Once every day before brushing my teeth at night. I do floss during the day too if I need to get something out that’s stuck. It’s important for me to do it at night though so I feel clean and prepared for optimal rest and rejuvenation overnight.
I brush once a day after dinner. I feel like I should be flossing more, but I’m starting with once a day at night when I have time. Then I want to move up to mornings as well.
I normally floss once a day. I actually just recently started flossing because I saw an interview of Steve-o where he said that his biggest regret in life was not flossing. Now that’s when you know it’s serious.
I used to only floss every once in awhile, then once a day when I started using the app. Now I floss twice a day, after breakfast and before bed!
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?