I have been trying to floss twice daily in the morning and evening. Better dental hygiene is important to me. I want to have whiter teeth.
I try to floss whenever I brush my teeth but I never had it in my daily routine. Now that I definitely need to, I will!!!
Once every day before brushing my teeth at night. I do floss during the day too if I need to get something out that’s stuck. It’s important for me to do it at night though so I feel clean and prepared for optimal rest and rejuvenation overnight.
I brush once a day after dinner. I feel like I should be flossing more, but I’m starting with once a day at night when I have time. Then I want to move up to mornings as well.
I normally floss once a day. I actually just recently started flossing because I saw an interview of Steve-o where he said that his biggest regret in life was not flossing. Now that’s when you know it’s serious.
I used to only floss every once in awhile, then once a day when I started using the app. Now I floss twice a day, after breakfast and before bed!
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?
- Are you flossing every night? It’s more important than you think.
- I know that this is more person to person, but would it help more to floss a while before going to bed, or right before?
- When should I floss?
- Does anyone worry about flossing too much?
- I am flossing intermittently. Looking for Ideas to keep consistent.
- How do you feel about water picks? Have you used them before?
- Any particular flossing technique I need to know?
- How long do you usually floss per day?