I don't, but probably should. If you have a high risk of gum disease, cavities, or root canals, then you should consider it. However, I'm not a dentist, so consult your dentist before taking advice from the internet.
I floss in the morning, and when I am in bed getting ready to sleep. If I have a big meal or anything containing meat, I always floss afterwards and always before returning to work from lunch.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing