I don't, but probably should. If you have a high risk of gum disease, cavities, or root canals, then you should consider it. However, I'm not a dentist, so consult your dentist before taking advice from the internet.
Hans G Nter I.
I floss in the morning, and when I am in bed getting ready to sleep. If I have a big meal or anything containing meat, I always floss afterwards and always before returning to work from lunch.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?