The floss attached to a plastic handle is by far the easiest I have come by. I use the one with two strings attached, seems better. Good luck with your flossing, you'll do great!
I like to use those gloss sticks.. they come with a ton in a bag and you just take one it and Bam. It's on a stick so it's easier to get in the back and you just throw it away when you're done.
I started with regular floss and only did my front 4 teeth top and bottom. That got me used to picking up the floss, so working back further wasn't a huge deal.
Isa As S.
I have braces so I get these pick things that I put under my braces. They help a lot! You can floss your teeth less then 2 minutes. But when you don’t use the pick it takes about 5 minutes. This message is for anyone’s who has braces who needs a faster way to floss.
I really like the dental floss pick. And watching the stuff come off my teeth in the mirror. It's satisfying to watch as it scrapes off the days grossness.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss