I really like the dental floss pick. And watching the stuff come off my teeth in the mirror. It's satisfying to watch as it scrapes off the days grossness.
I have braces so I get these pick things that I put under my braces. They help a lot! You can floss your teeth less then 2 minutes. But when you don’t use the pick it takes about 5 minutes. This message is for anyone’s who has braces who needs a faster way to floss.
I started with regular floss and only did my front 4 teeth top and bottom. That got me used to picking up the floss, so working back further wasn't a huge deal.
Afonso henriques Silva
I like to use those gloss sticks.. they come with a ton in a bag and you just take one it and Bam. It's on a stick so it's easier to get in the back and you just throw it away when you're done.
The floss attached to a plastic handle is by far the easiest I have come by. I use the one with two strings attached, seems better. Good luck with your flossing, you'll do great!
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?