I try to use the string floss as often as I can but it takes too much time. I reach for the floss pick more when I’m so tired at night or if I’m rushing to go out.
- What are your ways to become less stressed?
- What is the best time to do it?
- What is the healthiest way to floss and how often should you floss in a day and are the little flossers a healthy choice?
- What brand of floss should I use?
- Is it okay to use the same strand of floss for both your upper and lower teeth?
I use both floss picks and string floss – I usually carry floss picks in my purse with my little oral care stuff – toothbrush, mini tooth paste and floss – FYI I had to wear braces in my 30s so mouth care is a big thing for me and the floss picks are handy esp after lunch on the go – just freshen up before going back to my desk
I use string floss. Found that the picks are often too wide for the spaces between my teeth and/or that I end up poking my gums with them.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
- Is there any sustainable flossing product?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- What’s the best floss to use?
- How do you floss without making your gums bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha.
- Do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
- Is it best to floss before or after brushing?