I try to use the string floss as often as I can but it takes too much time. I reach for the floss pick more when I’m so tired at night or if I’m rushing to go out.
- What stretches are good for neck pain?
- How can I make a consistent habit when outside forces interfere with my morning ritual?
- Did you floss today?
- How do you train to get better at the skill of learning? Any tips/techniques that work for you?
- What is the benefit of stretching and when should I do it?
I use both floss picks and string floss – I usually carry floss picks in my purse with my little oral care stuff – toothbrush, mini tooth paste and floss – FYI I had to wear braces in my 30s so mouth care is a big thing for me and the floss picks are handy esp after lunch on the go – just freshen up before going back to my desk
I use string floss. Found that the picks are often too wide for the spaces between my teeth and/or that I end up poking my gums with them.
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- Floss picks or traditional floss?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if I can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- How do I use the app to stop a negative habit rather than create a positive one?