I use both floss picks and string floss – I usually carry floss picks in my purse with my little oral care stuff – toothbrush, mini tooth paste and floss – FYI I had to wear braces in my 30s so mouth care is a big thing for me and the floss picks are handy esp after lunch on the go – just freshen up before going back to my desk
I use string floss. Found that the picks are often too wide for the spaces between my teeth and/or that I end up poking my gums with them.
I try to use the string floss as often as I can but it takes too much time. I reach for the floss pick more when I’m so tired at night or if I’m rushing to go out.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss