I try to use the string floss as often as I can but it takes too much time. I reach for the floss pick more when I’m so tired at night or if I’m rushing to go out.
- Any tricks tips for sticking to the flossing habit?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- How does waterpik compare to regular flossing?
- To my fellow cyclists: do you ride a bike as your primary mode of transportation? If so, how do you motivate yourself to take your bike when you know the route (either one way or both) will be particularly challenging?
- What is the proper way to floss?
I use both floss picks and string floss – I usually carry floss picks in my purse with my little oral care stuff – toothbrush, mini tooth paste and floss – FYI I had to wear braces in my 30s so mouth care is a big thing for me and the floss picks are handy esp after lunch on the go – just freshen up before going back to my desk
I use string floss. Found that the picks are often too wide for the spaces between my teeth and/or that I end up poking my gums with them.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?