I use both floss picks and string floss – I usually carry floss picks in my purse with my little oral care stuff – toothbrush, mini tooth paste and floss – FYI I had to wear braces in my 30s so mouth care is a big thing for me and the floss picks are handy esp after lunch on the go – just freshen up before going back to my desk
I use string floss. Found that the picks are often too wide for the spaces between my teeth and/or that I end up poking my gums with them.
I try to use the string floss as often as I can but it takes too much time. I reach for the floss pick more when I’m so tired at night or if I’m rushing to go out.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?