I personally like the floss picks. Mint flavor preferred. Makes your mouth feel really clean. I have to use the picks because my teeth are so close together. But other could use floss brushes, regular floss is hard to use.(for me)
I just started flossing so I don’t have a favorite right now. I got floss with wax on it and I think I’m going to switch to one without because the texture is kinda weird.
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?
- How to not damage gums while flossing?
- What floss works best for you
- Do you floss once a day or twice?
- What’s the best way to floss?
- Toothpicks or floss?