I always floss the same way. The task is boring, but it's committed to muscle memory somewhat, so I can gain processing time on some of my brain's hardware for other things while I do it — or idle them. If I were to change it up, it wouldn't be a routine, and it would always be taking extra mental resources to do — depleting them so I can't be as effective later on in the day. Little decisions like this seem trivial, but they add up quickly. Routines free us from that.
I always floss the same way- start in the middle on the bottom and move to my left then my right. Then I do the same on top!
Lol I am not sure of the importance of this question. However, I do not floss the same way everytime. I just make sure I get all the teeth spacers
I always floss in the same order. Sometimes, when I really just want to go to bed, I’ll just floss the teeth closest to my front teeth and neglect my molars. My theory is that it’s better to do an easier version of the habit than to skip the habit all together.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss