I always floss in the same order. Sometimes, when I really just want to go to bed, I’ll just floss the teeth closest to my front teeth and neglect my molars. My theory is that it’s better to do an easier version of the habit than to skip the habit all together.
- Any good organic floss?
- Do you meditate when you wake up? Or do you prefer to do it at another time?
- Currently I eat a cheese omelette with avocado, and I love it, but what other quick, tasty and healthy breakfast recipes would you suggest?
- Can a solids breakfast be replaced by a liquids breakfast? For example a protein shake.
- How do you do deep work when you need a computer and therefore have to be surrounded by other people – and distractions?
Lol I am not sure of the importance of this question. However, I do not floss the same way everytime. I just make sure I get all the teeth spacers
I always floss the same way. The task is boring, but it's committed to muscle memory somewhat, so I can gain processing time on some of my brain's hardware for other things while I do it — or idle them. If I were to change it up, it wouldn't be a routine, and it would always be taking extra mental resources to do — depleting them so I can't be as effective later on in the day. Little decisions like this seem trivial, but they add up quickly. Routines free us from that.
Ivanice Da mata
I always floss the same way- start in the middle on the bottom and move to my left then my right. Then I do the same on top!
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- Floss picks or traditional floss?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if I can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- How do I use the app to stop a negative habit rather than create a positive one?