- How many times a week are you meant to floss for?
- How can I motivate myself to floss when I just want to go to bed?
- Do you floss before or after you brush?
- Do you find it easier to use traditional string floss or the single use flossers? Is one gentler on your gums than the other?
- What kind of floss do you like?
The next one is visualization. You have to walk through in your head every step you are going to take in great detail.
As you go through iterations of this two step process you will see that visualization helps you prepare. As you go, you will adjust and tweak your process to make it more efficient. It will take time.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing