- Should you brush and rinse with mouthwash before or after flossing?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- Is it ever too late to floss?
- How does waterpik compare to regular flossing?
The next one is visualization. You have to walk through in your head every step you are going to take in great detail.
As you go through iterations of this two step process you will see that visualization helps you prepare. As you go, you will adjust and tweak your process to make it more efficient. It will take time.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?