The next one is visualization. You have to walk through in your head every step you are going to take in great detail.
As you go through iterations of this two step process you will see that visualization helps you prepare. As you go, you will adjust and tweak your process to make it more efficient. It will take time.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?