Floss stick. Easier to do so less daunting. Easier to get to the back of your mouth without scratching up your hand. More effective and cleaning the gums and reaching hard to reach places.
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if i can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- Do you use any other dental tools to complete your clean mouth routine?
- What are your ways to become less stressed?
I’ve been told by my dentist in the past that the old fashion way of flossing is still best because the floss pick is just reusing the same plaque covered string for all of your teeth, so it’s not exactly all clean.
I like floss picks the best because they make it easier to reach all of my teeth. I asked my dentist which is best and she said both are good and whichever I’m more comfortable using is best.
I prefer old fashioned as I am able to use as much as I like and I find it easier to floss in this manner. I find floss picks too restrictive and frankly quite wasteful.
It really doesn’t matter. The important thing is buying the kind you will actually use. The picks are more convenient and can even be used with only one hand.
I don’t have floss picks so I can’t answer on this question from my experience. If you don’t have problems with regular floss, just keep flossing, otherwise try picks too.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?