Just remember how good it is for your teeth and how important it is. Since I started flossing every day again, I can’t stand how it feels not to
- Do you just write household chores or everything that you would normally do in a day?
- I have anxiety starting a task because I can’t focus on seeing the tasks step by step. Any tricks to overcome this?
- What is your strategy on achieving deep work habits and minimzing diatractions?
- How do you prioritize immediate needs versus long-term goals?
- Where do you focus your eyes when they are closed?
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?