Just remember how good it is for your teeth and how important it is. Since I started flossing every day again, I can’t stand how it feels not to
- Do you still write a to-do list when you’re on holiday?
- How do you manage to prepare a great breakfast in the morning when you have so little time and you have to hurry up and go to work?
- Do you prefer to floss in the morning or evening?
- Do you have any quick breakfast recipe suggestions?
- Do you prefer guided or unguided meditation?
- What do you think about minty floss? Sometimes I get it in my eyes after flossing because the mint is all over my fingers.
- How many times a day should I floss?
- What is your favourite healthy food?
- Do you feel like reaching your goals is really in your hands?
- How do y’all motivate yourselves to floss (especially if you have braces)?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- Does the flossing stick? I’m at 5 days.
- What is the best thing about flossing?
- Do you floss at night or in the morning??
- Do you floss before or after brushing your teeth?