I have no problem with flossing my teeth in any room. I often do it in bed while listening to podcasts. As long as you are being somewhat mindful about what teeth you are up to and getting the job done, I can't see any issues.
If watching tv while you do it helps, do it! If it’s your house, it’s up to you. Some roommates might get weirded out (because plaque might get sling-shot around), but if that’s not an issue for you, do you!
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?