I have no problem with flossing my teeth in any room. I often do it in bed while listening to podcasts. As long as you are being somewhat mindful about what teeth you are up to and getting the job done, I can't see any issues.
If watching tv while you do it helps, do it! If it’s your house, it’s up to you. Some roommates might get weirded out (because plaque might get sling-shot around), but if that’s not an issue for you, do you!
- Have you noticed any difference when you started flossing regularly?
- How do you creatively remember to floss?
- How much time would you say it usually takes you to floss?
- Do you find using floss thread makes flossing harder?
- Do you use a separate piece of floss for top and bottom teeth?
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?