If watching tv while you do it helps, do it! If it’s your house, it’s up to you. Some roommates might get weirded out (because plaque might get sling-shot around), but if that’s not an issue for you, do you!
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Do you use a water pic or dental floss?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- What is the benefit of flossing? Is it important to floss more than 3 times per day after meals?
- Is flossing prior or after brushing more beneficial?
I have no problem with flossing my teeth in any room. I often do it in bed while listening to podcasts. As long as you are being somewhat mindful about what teeth you are up to and getting the job done, I can't see any issues.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?