If watching tv while you do it helps, do it! If it’s your house, it’s up to you. Some roommates might get weirded out (because plaque might get sling-shot around), but if that’s not an issue for you, do you!
I have no problem with flossing my teeth in any room. I often do it in bed while listening to podcasts. As long as you are being somewhat mindful about what teeth you are up to and getting the job done, I can't see any issues.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing