Mint, cinnamon, plain – they're fine. But I really like the floss sticks instead of using a roll of string. Probably wasteful, I know. Maybe I should switch to rolls of floss instead…
My favorite flavor of floss is of course mint. It already is the flavor of my toothpaste and who doesn’t love a minty smile in the morning.
The original—mint is the way to go. I don’t like the super strong flavor of most floss though so I usually rinse it off with water before putting it in my mouth.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?