The original—mint is the way to go. I don’t like the super strong flavor of most floss though so I usually rinse it off with water before putting it in my mouth.
My favorite flavor of floss is of course mint. It already is the flavor of my toothpaste and who doesn’t love a minty smile in the morning.
An Sia Y.
Mint, cinnamon, plain – they're fine. But I really like the floss sticks instead of using a roll of string. Probably wasteful, I know. Maybe I should switch to rolls of floss instead…
- How do you creatively remember to floss?
- How much time would you say it usually takes you to floss?
- Do you find using floss thread makes flossing harder?
- Do you use a separate piece of floss for top and bottom teeth?
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))