The original—mint is the way to go. I don’t like the super strong flavor of most floss though so I usually rinse it off with water before putting it in my mouth.
My favorite flavor of floss is of course mint. It already is the flavor of my toothpaste and who doesn’t love a minty smile in the morning.
An Sia Y.
Mint, cinnamon, plain – they're fine. But I really like the floss sticks instead of using a roll of string. Probably wasteful, I know. Maybe I should switch to rolls of floss instead…
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?