I currently floss at least once a day: before brushing my teeth at night. I’ll also floss or use a toothpick after meals where I eat meat or other types of food which might get stuck in my teeth. However, my goal is to also floss and brush my teeth in the morning as part of my routine. So a minimum of twice per day, morning and evening, before brushing my teeth.
I floss after eating breakfast, after I finish eating lunch, after I finish eating dinner, and before I go to bed. So about 4 times a day.
I floss once a day. Every night during my shower, I waterpick in the shower for two minutes. I an so happy with how clean my mouth feels after I floss.
I’m aiming for twice a day …which is quite something given I could go a month without it before. That being said, while it’s not my favourite thing to do….at the end of the day…how much do you value your teeth? If I had to choose….flossing twice a day vs. missing teeth/no teeth…I’ll take flossing 10:1 every time. 🙂
I floss once a day at night after my post-dinner brushing. I put my floss container right next to my toothpaste where I can see it as a visual reminder.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss