I floss once a day at night after my post-dinner brushing. I put my floss container right next to my toothpaste where I can see it as a visual reminder.
- Flossing has no direct heart benefits, but may lead to healthier gums and healthier lungs. What benefits is flossing giving you?
- How do I stay in a good mood? How do I wake up earlier?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- How can flossing “save your life” as the prompt on the screen mentions?
I floss after eating breakfast, after I finish eating lunch, after I finish eating dinner, and before I go to bed. So about 4 times a day.
I currently floss at least once a day: before brushing my teeth at night. I’ll also floss or use a toothpick after meals where I eat meat or other types of food which might get stuck in my teeth. However, my goal is to also floss and brush my teeth in the morning as part of my routine. So a minimum of twice per day, morning and evening, before brushing my teeth.
I floss once a day. Every night during my shower, I waterpick in the shower for two minutes. I an so happy with how clean my mouth feels after I floss.
I’m aiming for twice a day …which is quite something given I could go a month without it before. That being said, while it’s not my favourite thing to do….at the end of the day…how much do you value your teeth? If I had to choose….flossing twice a day vs. missing teeth/no teeth…I’ll take flossing 10:1 every time. 🙂
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing