I currently floss at least once a day: before brushing my teeth at night. I’ll also floss or use a toothpick after meals where I eat meat or other types of food which might get stuck in my teeth. However, my goal is to also floss and brush my teeth in the morning as part of my routine. So a minimum of twice per day, morning and evening, before brushing my teeth.
I floss after eating breakfast, after I finish eating lunch, after I finish eating dinner, and before I go to bed. So about 4 times a day.
I floss once a day. Every night during my shower, I waterpick in the shower for two minutes. I an so happy with how clean my mouth feels after I floss.
I’m aiming for twice a day …which is quite something given I could go a month without it before. That being said, while it’s not my favourite thing to do….at the end of the day…how much do you value your teeth? If I had to choose….flossing twice a day vs. missing teeth/no teeth…I’ll take flossing 10:1 every time. 🙂
I floss once a day at night after my post-dinner brushing. I put my floss container right next to my toothpaste where I can see it as a visual reminder.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?