I currently floss at least once a day: before brushing my teeth at night. I’ll also floss or use a toothpick after meals where I eat meat or other types of food which might get stuck in my teeth. However, my goal is to also floss and brush my teeth in the morning as part of my routine. So a minimum of twice per day, morning and evening, before brushing my teeth.
I floss after eating breakfast, after I finish eating lunch, after I finish eating dinner, and before I go to bed. So about 4 times a day.
I floss once a day. Every night during my shower, I waterpick in the shower for two minutes. I an so happy with how clean my mouth feels after I floss.
I’m aiming for twice a day …which is quite something given I could go a month without it before. That being said, while it’s not my favourite thing to do….at the end of the day…how much do you value your teeth? If I had to choose….flossing twice a day vs. missing teeth/no teeth…I’ll take flossing 10:1 every time. 🙂
I floss once a day at night after my post-dinner brushing. I put my floss container right next to my toothpaste where I can see it as a visual reminder.
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?
- So I put flossing on my list because I tend to forget to floss the most, and not only that but when creating a routine, a habitual routine at that – then it must entail creating a list of healthy habits that you are not used to doing every single day. Like I said I forget to floss alot so does any one else put flossing in their morning routine? (also I’m new at this app so please let me know if I’am using it incorrectly.) I have to ask because I got a sarcastic shithead asking me if I carry floss around in my bag-that kind of crap please keep to yourself.
- Is it better to floss before or after you brush your teeth?
- How long does it take for your gums to go back to normal once you start routinely flossing?
- What do you prefer, flossing picks or flossing thread?
- How often do you really floss?
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?