If I am on the road, at a restaurant for example, and something is stuck in my teeth, then I will use a toothpick if one is available.
I also have some micro brushes in my bag. I tend to use those if there is more to deal with than a toothpick will handle and I do not have floss available or it would not be appropriate to use in public.
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?