If I am on the road, at a restaurant for example, and something is stuck in my teeth, then I will use a toothpick if one is available.
I also have some micro brushes in my bag. I tend to use those if there is more to deal with than a toothpick will handle and I do not have floss available or it would not be appropriate to use in public.
- What do you think about minty floss? Sometimes I get it in my eyes after flossing because the mint is all over my fingers.
- How many times a day should I floss?
- What is your favourite healthy food?
- Do you feel like reaching your goals is really in your hands?
- How do y’all motivate yourselves to floss (especially if you have braces)?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- Does the flossing stick? I’m at 5 days.
- What is the best thing about flossing?
- Do you floss at night or in the morning??
- Do you floss before or after brushing your teeth?