If I am on the road, at a restaurant for example, and something is stuck in my teeth, then I will use a toothpick if one is available.
I also have some micro brushes in my bag. I tend to use those if there is more to deal with than a toothpick will handle and I do not have floss available or it would not be appropriate to use in public.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?