Joabe Da rocha
My fave healthy food is anything that seemed completely off-limits to me before, but now have learned how to recreate/adapt to my style of clean eating and make it delicious too! Like ranch dressing, taco bowls without tortillas & cheese (extra veg), buffalo chicken casserole (no dairy/gluten/additives). Any meal that can be created quickly, with what I have in my cabinets/fridge, and still result in a great-tasting meal (coconut red curry sauce over spaghetti squash with any meat or veg added. Super easy and healthy.
- Did you floss today?
- How does waterpik compare to regular flossing?
- In Fabulous it says that flossing can save your life, how is that? Are there really brands of floss containing toxic materials? What are the toxins?
- How many times do you floss a day, and do you have any tips to stop bleeding whilst doing it?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?