My fave healthy food is anything that seemed completely off-limits to me before, but now have learned how to recreate/adapt to my style of clean eating and make it delicious too! Like ranch dressing, taco bowls without tortillas & cheese (extra veg), buffalo chicken casserole (no dairy/gluten/additives). Any meal that can be created quickly, with what I have in my cabinets/fridge, and still result in a great-tasting meal (coconut red curry sauce over spaghetti squash with any meat or veg added. Super easy and healthy.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss