Joabe Da rocha
My fave healthy food is anything that seemed completely off-limits to me before, but now have learned how to recreate/adapt to my style of clean eating and make it delicious too! Like ranch dressing, taco bowls without tortillas & cheese (extra veg), buffalo chicken casserole (no dairy/gluten/additives). Any meal that can be created quickly, with what I have in my cabinets/fridge, and still result in a great-tasting meal (coconut red curry sauce over spaghetti squash with any meat or veg added. Super easy and healthy.
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- Floss picks or traditional floss?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if I can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- How do I use the app to stop a negative habit rather than create a positive one?