Joabe Da rocha
My fave healthy food is anything that seemed completely off-limits to me before, but now have learned how to recreate/adapt to my style of clean eating and make it delicious too! Like ranch dressing, taco bowls without tortillas & cheese (extra veg), buffalo chicken casserole (no dairy/gluten/additives). Any meal that can be created quickly, with what I have in my cabinets/fridge, and still result in a great-tasting meal (coconut red curry sauce over spaghetti squash with any meat or veg added. Super easy and healthy.
- Did you know that flossing can help prevent heart disease?
- Is water flossing just as beneficial as normal flossing?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?
- What’s the most effective but easiest to use type of floss to decrease the activation energy it takes to complete this habit?
- Should I floss before or after brushing my teeth?
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?