I'm best at it right before bed; I feel like I finally have the time and it helps me feel like my mouth is clean at the end of the day. This is also the best time to mouthwash in my opinion, especially if you use a brand that asks to not eat or drink for 30 minutes after use.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?