I am no professional but I do know that flossing once a day day truly does help. You don’t need to know each benefit to know it truly does help and flossing once a day is truly helpful. Best wishes!!
- Do you floss every day?
- Do you clean your floss thread as you go? I’m afraid I’m going to put the removed plaque back between my teeth.
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- Is it necessary to floss if I use interdental brushes?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
Gingivitis is a gum disease that causes bleeding and swollen gums. This can lead to other health problems. A healthy floss/brush routine can prevent this.
My dad lost his teeth and he’s afraid to smile. He is so used of not smiling that he doesn’t smile anymore. If anything he smirks. It’s real. Not flossing can give you depression.All you have to do is floss and stop drinking sugar.Sounds easy enough. Right?Peace. Have a good one.
Rosalva Da costa
My dentist told me that flossing does have an effect on your heart, and your health so I’m confused as to why the answer said no it does not have any effect on your health as far as your heart or other issues
Knowing that I'm actively taking care of myself through this little action is a benefit in itself:) Guess it gives me a few moments to be grateful for my teeth, my smile and the food I had!
I just got Damon braces so flossing is a necessity. I use Waterpiq to quickly floss. I feel better gums, cleaner mouth and no bad breath. It is now a habit and I feel incomplete if I do not do it.
My teeth feel healthier and it’s just nice to have a routine and do it and my teeth feel better and look cleaner! I would definitely recommend!
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing