Whichever works best for you. While floss "picks" aren't perfect, they make it easier for me and I would floss less if not for them. Thus, these are best for me. I use the Dentek fresh clean picks.
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?
- What is your favorite kind of floss?
- Is waxed or rough floss better?
- What type of flossing do you prefer? Standard, easy glide, picks, etc.
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing