- On the weekends when you wake up later than normal (10am), it is worth to wait to have a brunch?
- How do you study for long periods of time?
- How do you get back your focus if you are interrupted?
- Do you prefer sticking to using one method with tracking your to-do list or do you combine using an app with pen and paper?
- After establishing your exercise habit, how has your workout regimen changed? I was wondering because we all must’ve start somewhere small.
They are not the same.
Flossing is always better, because it can mechanically drag any piece of food remaining between the teeth. If you can do both (floss + waterpik) it would be amazing but, if you can’t, just do the flossing and you’ll be fine.
Keep going, friend. <3
- Did you floss today?
- Does using a water-pick device count as flossing?
- How do you floss properly?
- I hate flossing… how do I keep going?
- How often should I floss?
- Is water flossing just as beneficial as normal flossing?
- Is it better to floss in the morning or the evening?
- When do you usually floss at night?
- I know that I really need to floss, but I have really sensitive gums and I don’t like doing it at all. I usually avoid it. Do you have any tips on how to start doing it more regularly?
- Do you clean your floss thread as you go? I’m afraid I’m going to put the removed plaque back between my teeth.