- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- To my fellow cyclists: do you ride a bike as your primary mode of transportation? If so, how do you motivate yourself to take your bike when you know the route (either one way or both) will be particularly challenging?
- Do dentists know when you lie about flossing?
- What do you use to floss?
They are not the same.
Flossing is always better, because it can mechanically drag any piece of food remaining between the teeth. If you can do both (floss + waterpik) it would be amazing but, if you can’t, just do the flossing and you’ll be fine.
Keep going, friend. <3
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?