The Waterpik is the most nature friendly method of flossing over string floss. The Waterpik is also 50% more effective in removing floss than string floss. There is a model of the Waterpik that flosses and brushes at the same time.
To use tooth picks from certified wood, I would say! Maybe that there is some natural floos like hennep strings, should be good to I think
Don’t worry about the environmental impact of your flossing. That is likely the least impactful thing you do. This is coming from an environmental scientist.
A water flosser is a really good option but expensive. If you can't afford that a lot of eco stores have plant based floss or biodegradable floss.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss