I floss in the morning as I don’t see the point flossing after sleeping, though I might floss more than once a day especially after a meal as it feels so nice and clean:)
- Did you know that flossing can help prevent heart disease?
- Flossing is such a chore to me. How can I change my thoughts towards doing it?
- Are you struggling with keeping the flossing habit?
- Do you think flossing after lunch makes a difference or is evening enough?
- For how long should one floss at a time?
I usually floss often, but not everyday. Usually I floss every other day, but I floss twice a day on Saturdays and Sundays because I have more time.
Usually just floss at night but often after lunch, it refreshes my mouth and sort of resets things. Also floss as necessary if I’ve eaten something stringy. In fact I carry floss with me, it’s in my locker at work and in my travel amenities case. I always have floss! Also handy in case you have to do a MacGyver.(that has not happened to me yet)
Just once a day. I floss at night to make sure my teeth are clean and all the food from the day is cleaned out and not sitting in my teeth while I sleep.
I brush and floss at night. In the morning I only brush since I don't consider flossing necessary before eating anything.
For the habit building process, I decided to tether flossing to my mandatory daily brushing. Also after meaty meals, or other food that tends to stick between teeth. I’m very paranoid about bad breath. Flossing and a tongue scraper made a world of difference.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?