I floss in the morning as I don’t see the point flossing after sleeping, though I might floss more than once a day especially after a meal as it feels so nice and clean:)
I usually floss often, but not everyday. Usually I floss every other day, but I floss twice a day on Saturdays and Sundays because I have more time.
Usually just floss at night but often after lunch, it refreshes my mouth and sort of resets things. Also floss as necessary if I’ve eaten something stringy. In fact I carry floss with me, it’s in my locker at work and in my travel amenities case. I always have floss! Also handy in case you have to do a MacGyver.(that has not happened to me yet)
Just once a day. I floss at night to make sure my teeth are clean and all the food from the day is cleaned out and not sitting in my teeth while I sleep.
I brush and floss at night. In the morning I only brush since I don't consider flossing necessary before eating anything.
For the habit building process, I decided to tether flossing to my mandatory daily brushing. Also after meaty meals, or other food that tends to stick between teeth. I’m very paranoid about bad breath. Flossing and a tongue scraper made a world of difference.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?