Just once a day. I floss at night to make sure my teeth are clean and all the food from the day is cleaned out and not sitting in my teeth while I sleep.
I floss in the morning as I don’t see the point flossing after sleeping, though I might floss more than once a day especially after a meal as it feels so nice and clean:)
I brush and floss at night. In the morning I only brush since I don't consider flossing necessary before eating anything.
Usually just floss at night but often after lunch, it refreshes my mouth and sort of resets things. Also floss as necessary if I’ve eaten something stringy. In fact I carry floss with me, it’s in my locker at work and in my travel amenities case. I always have floss! Also handy in case you have to do a MacGyver.(that has not happened to me yet)
For the habit building process, I decided to tether flossing to my mandatory daily brushing. Also after meaty meals, or other food that tends to stick between teeth. I’m very paranoid about bad breath. Flossing and a tongue scraper made a world of difference.
I usually floss often, but not everyday. Usually I floss every other day, but I floss twice a day on Saturdays and Sundays because I have more time.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss