I used to use floss picks but found them inconvenient after a while. I have gone back to standard floss. Once I found a brand and style I liked I have no desire to switch back. The flexibility and convenience is well worth it
I use the floss picks too! I hate holding floss and these cut out one of the steps that I have to do, so I am more likely to succeed and get it done.
Floss picks have worked great for me, I have always considered Gargling and swishing the water around your mouth similar to a water floss.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?