I used to use floss picks but found them inconvenient after a while. I have gone back to standard floss. Once I found a brand and style I liked I have no desire to switch back. The flexibility and convenience is well worth it
I use the floss picks too! I hate holding floss and these cut out one of the steps that I have to do, so I am more likely to succeed and get it done.
Floss picks have worked great for me, I have always considered Gargling and swishing the water around your mouth similar to a water floss.
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?