The best brand is the one you actually use. I have trouble flossing so I use disposable flossers even though I'm sure they don't work as well (plus single-use plastic guilt). Otherwise I won't floss at all.
Hans Helmut U.
Floss picks! I don't have an allegiance to any particular brand, but I am loyal to picks! They're easy (and faster!) to use and I'm more thorough with them.
L Andre Z.
I personally prefer Oral-B EssentialFloss Mint flavour, but there are plenty of great brands out there! Natural Silk Floss by radius is a pretty good brand too if you prefer using natural brands.
I use Johnson & Johnson wax floss mint flavor. I love it so much that I keep some at home, in my car, and in my desk at work.
I use Plackers flossers. I can reach the back teeth better and there’s nothing wrapped around my fingers so it doesn’t hurt.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss