Floss picks! I don't have an allegiance to any particular brand, but I am loyal to picks! They're easy (and faster!) to use and I'm more thorough with them.
- What is the perfect method for flossing?
- Do you find it easier to use traditional string floss or the single use flossers? Is one gentler on your gums than the other?
- Is it better/more convenient for you to use those little “handle” floss sticks, or just regular old-school floss. I haven’t gotten used to the “handle” ones but they do seem more convenient.
- To my fellow cyclists: do you ride a bike as your primary mode of transportation? If so, how do you motivate yourself to take your bike when you know the route (either one way or both) will be particularly challenging?
- So you know if there’s scientifically proven benefits to flossing?
I personally prefer Oral-B EssentialFloss Mint flavour, but there are plenty of great brands out there! Natural Silk Floss by radius is a pretty good brand too if you prefer using natural brands.
The best brand is the one you actually use. I have trouble flossing so I use disposable flossers even though I'm sure they don't work as well (plus single-use plastic guilt). Otherwise I won't floss at all.
I use Plackers flossers. I can reach the back teeth better and there’s nothing wrapped around my fingers so it doesn’t hurt.
I use Johnson & Johnson wax floss mint flavor. I love it so much that I keep some at home, in my car, and in my desk at work.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing