Floss picks! I don't have an allegiance to any particular brand, but I am loyal to picks! They're easy (and faster!) to use and I'm more thorough with them.
I personally prefer Oral-B EssentialFloss Mint flavour, but there are plenty of great brands out there! Natural Silk Floss by radius is a pretty good brand too if you prefer using natural brands.
The best brand is the one you actually use. I have trouble flossing so I use disposable flossers even though I'm sure they don't work as well (plus single-use plastic guilt). Otherwise I won't floss at all.
I use Plackers flossers. I can reach the back teeth better and there’s nothing wrapped around my fingers so it doesn’t hurt.
I use Johnson & Johnson wax floss mint flavor. I love it so much that I keep some at home, in my car, and in my desk at work.
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?