The best brand is the one you actually use. I have trouble flossing so I use disposable flossers even though I'm sure they don't work as well (plus single-use plastic guilt). Otherwise I won't floss at all.
Hans Helmut U.
Floss picks! I don't have an allegiance to any particular brand, but I am loyal to picks! They're easy (and faster!) to use and I'm more thorough with them.
L Andre Z.
I personally prefer Oral-B EssentialFloss Mint flavour, but there are plenty of great brands out there! Natural Silk Floss by radius is a pretty good brand too if you prefer using natural brands.
I use Johnson & Johnson wax floss mint flavor. I love it so much that I keep some at home, in my car, and in my desk at work.
I use Plackers flossers. I can reach the back teeth better and there’s nothing wrapped around my fingers so it doesn’t hurt.
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?
- So I put flossing on my list because I tend to forget to floss the most, and not only that but when creating a routine, a habitual routine at that – then it must entail creating a list of healthy habits that you are not used to doing every single day. Like I said I forget to floss alot so does any one else put flossing in their morning routine? (also I’m new at this app so please let me know if I’am using it incorrectly.) I have to ask because I got a sarcastic shithead asking me if I carry floss around in my bag-that kind of crap please keep to yourself.
- Is it better to floss before or after you brush your teeth?
- How long does it take for your gums to go back to normal once you start routinely flossing?
- What do you prefer, flossing picks or flossing thread?
- How often do you really floss?
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?