The best brand is the one you actually use. I have trouble flossing so I use disposable flossers even though I'm sure they don't work as well (plus single-use plastic guilt). Otherwise I won't floss at all.
Hans Helmut U.
Floss picks! I don't have an allegiance to any particular brand, but I am loyal to picks! They're easy (and faster!) to use and I'm more thorough with them.
L Andre Z.
I personally prefer Oral-B EssentialFloss Mint flavour, but there are plenty of great brands out there! Natural Silk Floss by radius is a pretty good brand too if you prefer using natural brands.
I use Johnson & Johnson wax floss mint flavor. I love it so much that I keep some at home, in my car, and in my desk at work.
I use Plackers flossers. I can reach the back teeth better and there’s nothing wrapped around my fingers so it doesn’t hurt.
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?
- Are you flossing every night? It’s more important than you think.
- I know that this is more person to person, but would it help more to floss a while before going to bed, or right before?
- When should I floss?
- Does anyone worry about flossing too much?
- I am flossing intermittently. Looking for Ideas to keep consistent.
- How do you feel about water picks? Have you used them before?
- Any particular flossing technique I need to know?
- How long do you usually floss per day?