Each has its benefits, if you are a person who's a tasting person, then choose wax, or unwaxed floss for more uses, such as flossing and cutting
Haha! A long answer to whether I prefer unwaxed or waxed floss? Waxed, as I hate the way I waxed makes me think I’m going to pull my teeth… I could wax poetic on the subject, but the pain of such puns is beneath me 🙂
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it