Each has its benefits, if you are a person who's a tasting person, then choose wax, or unwaxed floss for more uses, such as flossing and cutting
Haha! A long answer to whether I prefer unwaxed or waxed floss? Waxed, as I hate the way I waxed makes me think I’m going to pull my teeth… I could wax poetic on the subject, but the pain of such puns is beneath me 🙂
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?