Each has its benefits, if you are a person who's a tasting person, then choose wax, or unwaxed floss for more uses, such as flossing and cutting
Haha! A long answer to whether I prefer unwaxed or waxed floss? Waxed, as I hate the way I waxed makes me think I’m going to pull my teeth… I could wax poetic on the subject, but the pain of such puns is beneath me 🙂
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?