Each has its benefits, if you are a person who's a tasting person, then choose wax, or unwaxed floss for more uses, such as flossing and cutting
Haha! A long answer to whether I prefer unwaxed or waxed floss? Waxed, as I hate the way I waxed makes me think I’m going to pull my teeth… I could wax poetic on the subject, but the pain of such puns is beneath me 🙂
- How do you creatively remember to floss?
- How much time would you say it usually takes you to floss?
- Do you find using floss thread makes flossing harder?
- Do you use a separate piece of floss for top and bottom teeth?
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))