Each has its benefits, if you are a person who's a tasting person, then choose wax, or unwaxed floss for more uses, such as flossing and cutting
Haha! A long answer to whether I prefer unwaxed or waxed floss? Waxed, as I hate the way I waxed makes me think I’m going to pull my teeth… I could wax poetic on the subject, but the pain of such puns is beneath me 🙂
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?