I use these great little pre-filled flowers called Plackers. They work amazing and I keep them right next to my toothbrush as a visual reminder
B R Nice Q.
I switched the using a WaterPik system for my floss step most of the time, but before that I used the single-use floss picks.
Buy a 12 pack of floss. Don’t worry if you pull out too much floss. Better to have too much than not enough. Don’t be cheap with floss. It’s already cheap.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?