How I wake up earlier: I show up for my workouts at 5:15 in the morning on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, so I set my alarm for 4:15 a.m., program my coffee maker to brew at 4:05 (the smell of coffee lures me out of bed), stick to a strict morning and evening ritual that helps me stay on track and get enough sleep. I don’t get up at 4:15 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I still wake up at 5:00 in the morning and get my day started, so I am somewhat sticking to the same schedule. I have learned that being disciplined is key, and that having a routine and a ritual is imperative for me when it comes to being aligned with my goals. I just tell myself to show up. I may not feel like it when I first wake up, but I do it anyway, and by the time I’ve brushed my teeth and put on my gym clothes, I’m wide awake and ready to take on the day.
I commit to going to bed early to get all my sufficient slseep so that when my alarm goes off at the early time I chose, I am ready to get up.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss