How I wake up earlier: I show up for my workouts at 5:15 in the morning on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, so I set my alarm for 4:15 a.m., program my coffee maker to brew at 4:05 (the smell of coffee lures me out of bed), stick to a strict morning and evening ritual that helps me stay on track and get enough sleep. I don’t get up at 4:15 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I still wake up at 5:00 in the morning and get my day started, so I am somewhat sticking to the same schedule. I have learned that being disciplined is key, and that having a routine and a ritual is imperative for me when it comes to being aligned with my goals. I just tell myself to show up. I may not feel like it when I first wake up, but I do it anyway, and by the time I’ve brushed my teeth and put on my gym clothes, I’m wide awake and ready to take on the day.
I commit to going to bed early to get all my sufficient slseep so that when my alarm goes off at the early time I chose, I am ready to get up.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?