How I wake up earlier: I show up for my workouts at 5:15 in the morning on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, so I set my alarm for 4:15 a.m., program my coffee maker to brew at 4:05 (the smell of coffee lures me out of bed), stick to a strict morning and evening ritual that helps me stay on track and get enough sleep. I don’t get up at 4:15 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I still wake up at 5:00 in the morning and get my day started, so I am somewhat sticking to the same schedule. I have learned that being disciplined is key, and that having a routine and a ritual is imperative for me when it comes to being aligned with my goals. I just tell myself to show up. I may not feel like it when I first wake up, but I do it anyway, and by the time I’ve brushed my teeth and put on my gym clothes, I’m wide awake and ready to take on the day.
I commit to going to bed early to get all my sufficient slseep so that when my alarm goes off at the early time I chose, I am ready to get up.
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it