- Do you have to floss every day?
- What is the best way to save money?
- Why do you forego flossing and how can you change that?
- How do you remember to floss daily? I forget! I’ve gotten into bed, opened the app to check off habits, and had to get back up because I forgot to floss. Again.
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
How I wake up earlier: I show up for my workouts at 5:15 in the morning on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, so I set my alarm for 4:15 a.m., program my coffee maker to brew at 4:05 (the smell of coffee lures me out of bed), stick to a strict morning and evening ritual that helps me stay on track and get enough sleep. I don’t get up at 4:15 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I still wake up at 5:00 in the morning and get my day started, so I am somewhat sticking to the same schedule. I have learned that being disciplined is key, and that having a routine and a ritual is imperative for me when it comes to being aligned with my goals. I just tell myself to show up. I may not feel like it when I first wake up, but I do it anyway, and by the time I’ve brushed my teeth and put on my gym clothes, I’m wide awake and ready to take on the day.
I commit to going to bed early to get all my sufficient slseep so that when my alarm goes off at the early time I chose, I am ready to get up.
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?