Ga L Q.
At least once daily. It helps to floss after meals or snacks that fill any crevices with ‘debris’…better out than growing bacteria!
Preferably twice a day, after I eat breakfast and then after I eat dinner. I onky do it now brcause of this app, though.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?