Keep the floss out on your sink next to your toothbrush.
Make sure that you're using a long enough piece of floss since a short piece of floss is frustrating to use. I typically use a strand that measures from my fingertips to my elbow.
Now, if I did want my partner to work on a habit with me. I would be aware of their schedule. I would invite them, for example to floss, when I knew that they do not have any other distractions or set a time with them where both can do it together.
I hope this helps.
At the end of the day make yourself a better person and if they follow great and if they don't, you keep doing it and hopefully they will see the benefits of the habit.
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?
- Do you like to floss once or twice per day?
- When flossing, are you supposed to do a up and down motion, or in and out motion on either side of the tooth and gums?
- Do you floss once or twice a day?
- What have you found effective for healing gingivitis
- Do you ever forget to floss too?
- What motivates you to floss?