Keep the floss out on your sink next to your toothbrush.
Make sure that you're using a long enough piece of floss since a short piece of floss is frustrating to use. I typically use a strand that measures from my fingertips to my elbow.
Now, if I did want my partner to work on a habit with me. I would be aware of their schedule. I would invite them, for example to floss, when I knew that they do not have any other distractions or set a time with them where both can do it together.
I hope this helps.
At the end of the day make yourself a better person and if they follow great and if they don't, you keep doing it and hopefully they will see the benefits of the habit.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?