Just the good old floss thread, pe Jordan's dental floss (no plastic frame, just a roll of thread in a plastic jar with a cutting device). Personally, I prefer the ones with a thicker thread, but it might be that the thin one works better for you. Takes a little trial and error.
- Floss first or brush first?
- Does using a Waterpik count as flossing?
- Do you floss at night or in the morning??
- Why do you forego flossing and how can you change that?
- I read a recent article of recent studies that certain brands of floss are high in toxic elements. Does this make you reconsider flossing, or only with a certain brand?
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?
- Do you floss the very backside of your very back/last molars between the tooth and just gums? Should I do that??? Is that weird?