Just the good old floss thread, pe Jordan's dental floss (no plastic frame, just a roll of thread in a plastic jar with a cutting device). Personally, I prefer the ones with a thicker thread, but it might be that the thin one works better for you. Takes a little trial and error.
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?
- If you floss before bed, do you floss again in the morning?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?