Hi I floss after every meal. I have a coworker who is a dental hygienist and she highly recommends flossing and brushing after every meal. I absolutely feel a difference and see a difference in my teeth.
I used to floss in the morning, but flossing at night has helped me relax a lot when getting ready for the day. It's 1 less thing to do and I have a slew of things I hop out of bed ready to do that I just won't do at night when I feel lazy. Flossing isn't something I won't do or don't have the mental capacity to handle, so flossing moves to a night time routine and life gets better.
I am trying to make flossing part of my routine. I used to do it every so often but now I really want to make it an everyday occurence in the morning and in the evening.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss