It does. It really does. Flossing can save your life, help your gums, and so much more. I don’t know all of the details, but I’d suggest talking to your dentist for a better answer.
Absolutely! It strengthens your gums. While I had braces, I never flossed, and my gums lowered and became irritated. After flossing again, I definitely noticed a change in my gums and it isn’t as painful when brushing.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?