Yes, cold water tends it invigorate your to move, due to most not liking the cold. When cold water is used for hair, during the conditioning portion, your hair is more likely to retain moisture and tighten the cells/pores much like your skin.
I think it’s risks are more significant health wise and mentally, but for some people that doesn’t matter because the beauty benefits outweigh the risks. (Not personally but ok) I’ve always been told that cold showers are good for 2 things: strong/healthy hair, and Clear skin but in actuality it’s quite false so no.
I don’t actually know, but for me it seems to shock me into a good state of mental health by stimulating the nervous system. I don’t know the risks, but it helps me get over the cabin fever anxiety that sometimes finds me ☺️
I’m not sure of the benefits but I know that from experience if I am finding it hard to wake up in the morning I end my warm shower with a burst of cold water and it helps to wake me up.
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?
- How to not damage gums while flossing?
- What floss works best for you
- Do you floss once a day or twice?
- What’s the best way to floss?
- Toothpicks or floss?