I’m not sure of the benefits but I know that from experience if I am finding it hard to wake up in the morning I end my warm shower with a burst of cold water and it helps to wake me up.
I think it’s risks are more significant health wise and mentally, but for some people that doesn’t matter because the beauty benefits outweigh the risks. (Not personally but ok) I’ve always been told that cold showers are good for 2 things: strong/healthy hair, and Clear skin but in actuality it’s quite false so no.
Yes, cold water tends it invigorate your to move, due to most not liking the cold. When cold water is used for hair, during the conditioning portion, your hair is more likely to retain moisture and tighten the cells/pores much like your skin.
I don’t actually know, but for me it seems to shock me into a good state of mental health by stimulating the nervous system. I don’t know the risks, but it helps me get over the cabin fever anxiety that sometimes finds me ☺️
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss