Yes, cold water tends it invigorate your to move, due to most not liking the cold. When cold water is used for hair, during the conditioning portion, your hair is more likely to retain moisture and tighten the cells/pores much like your skin.
I think it’s risks are more significant health wise and mentally, but for some people that doesn’t matter because the beauty benefits outweigh the risks. (Not personally but ok) I’ve always been told that cold showers are good for 2 things: strong/healthy hair, and Clear skin but in actuality it’s quite false so no.
I don’t actually know, but for me it seems to shock me into a good state of mental health by stimulating the nervous system. I don’t know the risks, but it helps me get over the cabin fever anxiety that sometimes finds me ☺️
I’m not sure of the benefits but I know that from experience if I am finding it hard to wake up in the morning I end my warm shower with a burst of cold water and it helps to wake me up.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?