I find that’s flossing at night before I go to bed is best for me. It gives me time to really be precise with my flossing because I always rush to get ready in the morning. Flossing at night can also be your time to reflect on your day.
I floss both in the morning and night so I say to do it 2 times a day just so u know there is no food in between ur teeth 🦷
The evening and after every meal to prevent food from breaking down between the teeth and causing cavities or an infection
at night. i’m in a rush in the morning so i don’t have time so i do it before i go to bed so nothing is stuck in my gums while sleeping and causing irritation
I believe you should floss after you eat each meal because we all get food stuck in between our teeth and we should also brush our teeth as well. Another benefit of this is if you are trying to lose weight this help us control cravings in between meals.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss