Get a carton of egg whites. Pour as much as desired, up to five egg equivalents, into a slightly oiled microwave safe bowl. Add fajita seasoning and hot sauce as desired and mix with fork. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Remove bowl from microwave and empty eggs onto a plate. Cut up the eggs with a fork and top with salsa and half an avocado, sliced. Add a glass of fat free milk and you've got a very healthy breakfast with lots of protein, healthy fats, and minimal preparation required.
My go-to high protein breakfast is eggs and bacon. Pre-made quiches or hard-boiled eggs work. I also have some high protein very low sugar chocolate drinks that I also enjoy.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss