Get a carton of egg whites. Pour as much as desired, up to five egg equivalents, into a slightly oiled microwave safe bowl. Add fajita seasoning and hot sauce as desired and mix with fork. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Remove bowl from microwave and empty eggs onto a plate. Cut up the eggs with a fork and top with salsa and half an avocado, sliced. Add a glass of fat free milk and you've got a very healthy breakfast with lots of protein, healthy fats, and minimal preparation required.
- My gums tend to bleed easily when I floss. Is there a technique to avoid this?
- What other dental hygiene habits besides flossing and brushing do you recommend?
- How do you get to the back teeth?
- Does oral hygiene add to your overall health substantially? I feel like I read that somewhere.
- How do you keep up the good flossing habit, like for example, when you come home from dinner/event/party and it’s late and all you want to do is fall into bed and go to sleep? Thanks.
My go-to high protein breakfast is eggs and bacon. Pre-made quiches or hard-boiled eggs work. I also have some high protein very low sugar chocolate drinks that I also enjoy.
- How many of you regularly floss twice a day?
- How often do you floss? Once every day? Each time you brush your teeth?
- How can you help your partner floss more?
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?