Get a carton of egg whites. Pour as much as desired, up to five egg equivalents, into a slightly oiled microwave safe bowl. Add fajita seasoning and hot sauce as desired and mix with fork. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Remove bowl from microwave and empty eggs onto a plate. Cut up the eggs with a fork and top with salsa and half an avocado, sliced. Add a glass of fat free milk and you've got a very healthy breakfast with lots of protein, healthy fats, and minimal preparation required.
- How do I keep myself interested in the process? It feels repetitive now.
- Does showering with cold water offer any significant benefits compared to its risks?
- Did you already have the hait of flossing. How long did it take?
- In Fabulous it says that flossing can save your life, how is that? Are there really brands of floss containing toxic materials? What are the toxins?
- How do you floss? What exactly do you do? What tools do you use? Are mouthwashes bad for regular use?
My go-to high protein breakfast is eggs and bacon. Pre-made quiches or hard-boiled eggs work. I also have some high protein very low sugar chocolate drinks that I also enjoy.
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?