Get a carton of egg whites. Pour as much as desired, up to five egg equivalents, into a slightly oiled microwave safe bowl. Add fajita seasoning and hot sauce as desired and mix with fork. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Remove bowl from microwave and empty eggs onto a plate. Cut up the eggs with a fork and top with salsa and half an avocado, sliced. Add a glass of fat free milk and you've got a very healthy breakfast with lots of protein, healthy fats, and minimal preparation required.
My go-to high protein breakfast is eggs and bacon. Pre-made quiches or hard-boiled eggs work. I also have some high protein very low sugar chocolate drinks that I also enjoy.
- What do you tell yourself to stay motivated to floss everyday?
- What time of day is the best time to floss for best effect?
- How best does one floss around molars? They’re hard to reach, hard to see, yet often the most in need of extra attention.
- Is it necessary to floss everyday? How does one floss properly and how do I know it’s helping? I feel like I am not doing it properly and that it’s not helping so I kind of find it hard to make it stick
- Do you always carry dental floss with you?
- How do you remember to do it?
- I am an avid user of floss picks—is there something else you suggest I try? (Water pick, standard floss, etc)
- Should I floss 1 or 2 times a day? I’m good at night only right now lol
- I’ve always brushed my teeth twice a day but it still shocked me how big a difference it made for me in oral hygiene. Did you notice any big changes?
- Should I set a timer for my flossing?