It’s fun for me to floss especially when I’m able to take out those @)@“/ that will end up to tooth-decay. I guess there is satisfaction in it especially in front of a mirror
- Meditation is difficult for me. I think there are a lot that I should learn but the problem is that I am not even able to slow down my thoughts. As soon as I wake up my mind jumps everywhere. How can I setup an effective meditation habit that really helps me visualizing my goals?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast to have in a rush?
- Are grains and legumes bad for you as the Paleo diet would suggest?
- What things do you do to celebrate your wins?
- What if Todo list gets overwhelmingly large and undone. Do you still smile and think you will still survive?
Sometimes I have the same dilemma. Once I wanteched a video showing the bactieria thst live among our teeth and gums, how they multiply overnight and affect gums and teeth. I motivate myself by remembering that video. If that's not enough, I watch this type of videos again to find new motivation. Also, when I'm tired, I still try to floss a bit of not throughly, and I say to myself that some flossing is better than no flossing.
My nightly routine is all stuff that’s done in the bathroom so I’m already there to floss and brush my teeth anyway. It’s sometimes annoying but I would rather take proper care of myself tbh
I enjoy flossing a lot and have done it for many years, it takes 2 minutes a day and the benefits are great. Inexpensive too.
Honestly I don’t even give myself a choice. When I go to brush my teeth and wash my face, I floss while I’m there because it will only take a few minutes and will benefit me in the long run. For me the reward down the road is greater than than the 2 minutes I’ll save staying in bed.
I set a time to go do all the face washing & teeth brushing/flossing I need to do. I make sure the time is before I typically get tired. If I’m coning hone late I go straight to the bathroom to do all this THEN get comfortable. If I sit down first I always decide to just skip it & go to sleep
I will make sure I'm warm. Drink warm water because my bathroom is cold it's not that I don't want floss it's cause I'm cold. I will some times do it in bed with a compact mirror I would rather do a terrible job than not at all.
If I am already brushing my teeth, it's not a big deal to also floss. I also find checking it off the list on the Fabulous app to be helpful right now.
I tell myself that it'll take less than 2 minutes and that if I do this consistently (every day), my health benefits from it big time. Or I tell myself that it's not an option not flossing and again that it takes less than 2 minutes.
I hate flossing at night too. I do it in the morning – makes me feel like I'm doing a better job of getting rid of nasty morning breath.
I use the flosser picks and i keep one next to my bed. In case I'm feeling lazy about doing it before i get into bed, i can grab it off my nightstand and floss laying in bed. It leaves me no excuse not to!
That happens a lot. Honestly I just think about everything I ate that day and think “do I really want all that food stuck in
I remind myself that dinner remnants are still stuck between my molars and if I don't take the 2 minutes to floss now then those tiny pieces of food will put me one step closer to gum disease and painful cavities.
To be completely honest there are most definitely nights when I feel the same. However once I started getting into habit of flossing every night my teeth have felt cleaner. To get myself to floss I make sure that I grab a string of it before I even brush my teeth. It also helps to keep it right with your toothbrush and toothpaste. Another thing to mention is that I currently have Invisalign and so I have to brush after every single meal so on days when I think I may forget I leave the floss with them. A great way to remind yourself until you get in the habit is to leave a sticky note on your toothbrush simply saying “floss teeth” I really hope that this helped with your problem and answered your question. Feel free to ask anything you need!😊
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?