Hurts less. More gunk comes out. More fun to use. Also because it’s expensive I use it more because I’d feel guilty otherwise
- How do y’all motivate yourselves to floss (especially if you have braces)?
- Should I be flossing both in the morning and at night?
- What are some good high-protein breakfasts I can make in just a dorm with a minifridge and microwave before morning exercise?
- How do you get through afternoons when you run out of energy or you get sleepy?
- Does everyone else hate flossing as much as I do?? If so, how do you overcome the dread?
I’ve never used a waterpick but I would imagine water would splash everywhere. A good floss that’s grippy is more my jam.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?