T Nia G.
Hurts less. More gunk comes out. More fun to use. Also because it’s expensive I use it more because I’d feel guilty otherwise
I’ve never used a waterpick but I would imagine water would splash everywhere. A good floss that’s grippy is more my jam.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?