I use the downward dog yoga app. The restorative sessions are awesome! Also, walk instead of drive, take the stairs, ride your bike to work. Make sure you get 6 + X 10 minutes of movement a day, even if it's just a lunch time walk. Keep moving.
- What is a good low impact exercise for a plus size person who can only swim during warmer weather?
- What’s the most noticeable change you’ve seen in yourself since integrating the practice of meditation into your life?
- How do you stop your gums from bleeding?
- How do you start a meditation habit?
- How do you keep focus to complete the To Do list?
I run anywhere from 2 to 8 Miles a day on a rebounder, small jogging trampoline. It’s very low impact, not jarring on the bones and joints.
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?