I use the downward dog yoga app. The restorative sessions are awesome! Also, walk instead of drive, take the stairs, ride your bike to work. Make sure you get 6 + X 10 minutes of movement a day, even if it's just a lunch time walk. Keep moving.
I run anywhere from 2 to 8 Miles a day on a rebounder, small jogging trampoline. It’s very low impact, not jarring on the bones and joints.
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it