I run anywhere from 2 to 8 Miles a day on a rebounder, small jogging trampoline. It’s very low impact, not jarring on the bones and joints.
I use the downward dog yoga app. The restorative sessions are awesome! Also, walk instead of drive, take the stairs, ride your bike to work. Make sure you get 6 + X 10 minutes of movement a day, even if it's just a lunch time walk. Keep moving.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?