I use the downward dog yoga app. The restorative sessions are awesome! Also, walk instead of drive, take the stairs, ride your bike to work. Make sure you get 6 + X 10 minutes of movement a day, even if it's just a lunch time walk. Keep moving.
- What is your favorite floss flavor?
- Should I be flossing both in the morning and at night?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How many times do you floss a day, and do you have any tips to stop bleeding whilst doing it?
I run anywhere from 2 to 8 Miles a day on a rebounder, small jogging trampoline. It’s very low impact, not jarring on the bones and joints.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?