I floss before brushing my teeth. I feel like the brushing is more effective because things are out from in between my teeth but I’m not sure if that’s actually true lol
This question is worded incorrectly. I’m assuming you mean before or after brushing. If so, after brushing. I feel like I get most with brushing and the rest with flossing. Is that wrong?
I brush, then floss, and then rinse with mouthwash. The brushing removes the plaque, the floss cleans in between teeth and the mouthwash makes my mouth feel fresh and clean
I assume you mean do you floss after brushing? If so, my answer is that I floss after I’ve not tried the other way round.y dentist has always said to floss after.
You can floss before or after brushing, but some say that flossing before you brush helps the fluoride from your toothpaste better reach between your teeth.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing