I floss before brushing my teeth. I feel like the brushing is more effective because things are out from in between my teeth but I’m not sure if that’s actually true lol
This question is worded incorrectly. I’m assuming you mean before or after brushing. If so, after brushing. I feel like I get most with brushing and the rest with flossing. Is that wrong?
I brush, then floss, and then rinse with mouthwash. The brushing removes the plaque, the floss cleans in between teeth and the mouthwash makes my mouth feel fresh and clean
I assume you mean do you floss after brushing? If so, my answer is that I floss after I’ve not tried the other way round.y dentist has always said to floss after.
You can floss before or after brushing, but some say that flossing before you brush helps the fluoride from your toothpaste better reach between your teeth.
- How many of you regularly floss twice a day?
- How often do you floss? Once every day? Each time you brush your teeth?
- How can you help your partner floss more?
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?