This question is worded incorrectly. I’m assuming you mean before or after brushing. If so, after brushing. I feel like I get most with brushing and the rest with flossing. Is that wrong?
You can floss before or after brushing, but some say that flossing before you brush helps the fluoride from your toothpaste better reach between your teeth.
I brush, then floss, and then rinse with mouthwash. The brushing removes the plaque, the floss cleans in between teeth and the mouthwash makes my mouth feel fresh and clean
I floss before brushing my teeth. I feel like the brushing is more effective because things are out from in between my teeth but I’m not sure if that’s actually true lol
I assume you mean do you floss after brushing? If so, my answer is that I floss after I’ve not tried the other way round.y dentist has always said to floss after.
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?