somewhat helpful, but i prefer to check off all my tasks after I’m done. I also tend to do the routines at my own time or whatever is convenient for me
I think planning is important for lasting change. You can’t drink the water very first thing if it’s not there in the morning. I think the reminders are helpful right now to establish new habits. But they also Interrupt my concentration at work
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?