I floss before brushing. The brushing after allows me to clear away any plaque or food that might dislodge by flossing.
- Do you think it’s enough just to eat a healthy breakfast or is it more about taking time to prepare it and eat it mindfully?
- Are there any fast breakfasts to eat while in a rush?
- How do you keep yourself motivated?
- Can I eat breakfast 2 or 3 hours after I wake up? I cannot eat straight after waking up.
- How do you find the motivation to get it done?
Personally, I like to floss after brushing. That way, you can brush away the excess and focus on the leftovers. Leaving you with a beautiful smile.
Personally, I choose to floss after I’ve already brushed. I use this as a way to further clean my teeth after they’ve been bubbled up. I don’t really find the idea of sticking my fingers into an unbrushed mouth very appealing! After I floss I do make sure to swig either some water or some mouthwash so that nothing gets left behind.
I floss, mouthwash, then brush. I think the mouthwash helps clean out the newly “opened” gums, and since I use sensitivity toothpaste, it’s best not to rinse afterwards.
I prefer to brush often but floss once a week or so. And I only floss when I remember to. Which means I floss some time after brushing.
- Is oil pulling effective?
- Do any of you do oil pulling? How long have you done it for? Any thoughts on continuing to do it?
- What is your favourite kind of floss?? Company? Texture? Flavour/flavor?
- How can flossing “save your life” as the prompt on the screen mentions?
- Which floss brand do you find to be the best? Is there one you like to use for whitening?
- Should you rinse with water after flossing?
- How long do you floss?
- Should you brush and rinse with mouthwash before or after flossing?
- Should I use floss or a water pick?
- Do you think flossing correlates with access to wealth?