I floss before brushing. The brushing after allows me to clear away any plaque or food that might dislodge by flossing.
- Recently I read that flossers who use waxed minted floss like Oral B have higher rates of certain type of cancers due to the chemical that the floss is coated with. Does this scare you? What alternative would you use?
- How do you floss? What exactly do you do? What tools do you use? Are mouthwashes bad for regular use?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- How do you keep the water from dribbling all over with a water pick?
- What type of floss do you use?
Personally, I like to floss after brushing. That way, you can brush away the excess and focus on the leftovers. Leaving you with a beautiful smile.
Personally, I choose to floss after I’ve already brushed. I use this as a way to further clean my teeth after they’ve been bubbled up. I don’t really find the idea of sticking my fingers into an unbrushed mouth very appealing! After I floss I do make sure to swig either some water or some mouthwash so that nothing gets left behind.
I floss, mouthwash, then brush. I think the mouthwash helps clean out the newly “opened” gums, and since I use sensitivity toothpaste, it’s best not to rinse afterwards.
I prefer to brush often but floss once a week or so. And I only floss when I remember to. Which means I floss some time after brushing.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?