In order to sustain a daily floss routine, I just think about how white my teeth have been and all of the food that I have consumed that day. I imagine the food between my teeth and how gross that is. Before I know it, I’m flossing.
I hate using actual floss, so I use floss picks instead. So much easier and just as good as regular floss. They're also good for on the go and travel. They come with a travel pouch and you can bring them easily anywhere and keep them anywhere you go. In the car, at the office, in your purse or even your wallet.
Not to my knowledge. Avoid floss with an expiration date, like mint covered ones. Stick to regular dental floss along with evening tooth brushing, and if you want that extra mile, get mouthwash. Non-flouride mouthwash worked best for me.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss