In order to sustain a daily floss routine, I just think about how white my teeth have been and all of the food that I have consumed that day. I imagine the food between my teeth and how gross that is. Before I know it, I’m flossing.
I hate using actual floss, so I use floss picks instead. So much easier and just as good as regular floss. They're also good for on the go and travel. They come with a travel pouch and you can bring them easily anywhere and keep them anywhere you go. In the car, at the office, in your purse or even your wallet.
Not to my knowledge. Avoid floss with an expiration date, like mint covered ones. Stick to regular dental floss along with evening tooth brushing, and if you want that extra mile, get mouthwash. Non-flouride mouthwash worked best for me.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?