Go back to your routine after you've napped. Even a 60 minute power will help.
Focus on keeping that one easy task going.
It will be your anchor to keeping your evening routine.
Don't be too hard on yourself and remember that being well rested comes first.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?