Disposable forks, easy and convenient (exactly what flossing needs to be if you want to make the habit of doing it EVERY night) and not that expensive if you buy the right brand.
Honestly, I use those little plastic kids flossers that you hold and they taste like fruit haha, I got them from the dollar store.
T Mara Y.
I use the GeoOrganics charcoal fibre floss. It's plastic-free and zero waste, so it brings me a bit of joy compared to basic plastic floss from bog-standard brands (especially tape-style plastic, which cuts my gums!), and I think the fact that it's slightly fibrous means it cleans better than smooth plastic. Is this too much consideration to give to floss? Not if it means I'm pleased about using it!
I use the floss picks, usually my mom gives them to me. I like those but honestly hate flossing my bottom teeth near my permanent retainer. It’s annoying, and the picks allow me to get in there a little more than just floss-especially if I don’t have a threader!
I like the ones with plastic picks. My dentist tells me they’re not as effective as just using floss, but they’re certainly more effective than not flossing. I also like floss that’s less thick, but really I’ll use whatever.
N Ger N.
Tom’s Naturally Waxed. It’s not that great. It’s too thick and really hard to get between my teeth. The other floss I have used I glide and that was great!
I use strawberry Cocofloss because it tastes yummy and also leaves my teeth feeling extra pristine clean after I brush my teeth.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss