I like the ones with plastic picks. My dentist tells me they’re not as effective as just using floss, but they’re certainly more effective than not flossing. I also like floss that’s less thick, but really I’ll use whatever.
I use the GeoOrganics charcoal fibre floss. It's plastic-free and zero waste, so it brings me a bit of joy compared to basic plastic floss from bog-standard brands (especially tape-style plastic, which cuts my gums!), and I think the fact that it's slightly fibrous means it cleans better than smooth plastic. Is this too much consideration to give to floss? Not if it means I'm pleased about using it!
Disposable forks, easy and convenient (exactly what flossing needs to be if you want to make the habit of doing it EVERY night) and not that expensive if you buy the right brand.
Honestly, I use those little plastic kids flossers that you hold and they taste like fruit haha, I got them from the dollar store.
I use strawberry Cocofloss because it tastes yummy and also leaves my teeth feeling extra pristine clean after I brush my teeth.
I use the floss picks, usually my mom gives them to me. I like those but honestly hate flossing my bottom teeth near my permanent retainer. It’s annoying, and the picks allow me to get in there a little more than just floss-especially if I don’t have a threader!
Tom’s Naturally Waxed. It’s not that great. It’s too thick and really hard to get between my teeth. The other floss I have used I glide and that was great!
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing