Research into intermittent fasting is limited but as with any diet or lifestyle your desired results greatly impact whether or not to try. In some studies with non- athlete, behaviors associated with enhanced weight loss and improved metabolic markers occurred but with uncontrolled variables in the experiment it was left without a conclusive answer. In addition to desired results, the type of athlete that someone is will effect whether intermittent fasting should be attempted. The negative effects of under nourishing one’s body as an athlete will greatly outweigh any benefits of fasting. Be sure to consider your very specific situation in order to provide your body and mind with what it needs. Hope this helps 🙂
Sure. But maybe talk with your coach, trainer, or doctor about how to do so safely.
Also you can use the weakness and hunger pangs to strengthen your character. For me I use hunger pangs while fasting as a reminder to pray. They're like little reminders of what matters.
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?
- How to not damage gums while flossing?
- What floss works best for you
- Do you floss once a day or twice?
- What’s the best way to floss?
- Toothpicks or floss?