Research into intermittent fasting is limited but as with any diet or lifestyle your desired results greatly impact whether or not to try. In some studies with non- athlete, behaviors associated with enhanced weight loss and improved metabolic markers occurred but with uncontrolled variables in the experiment it was left without a conclusive answer. In addition to desired results, the type of athlete that someone is will effect whether intermittent fasting should be attempted. The negative effects of under nourishing one’s body as an athlete will greatly outweigh any benefits of fasting. Be sure to consider your very specific situation in order to provide your body and mind with what it needs. Hope this helps 🙂
Sure. But maybe talk with your coach, trainer, or doctor about how to do so safely.
Also you can use the weakness and hunger pangs to strengthen your character. For me I use hunger pangs while fasting as a reminder to pray. They're like little reminders of what matters.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss