It’s just floss man but like thicker. Just depends on the size of the gaps between your teeth which to use I think 🤷♂️.
Dental tape is very similar to dental floss. It is a thin strip of material which is used to clean the spaces between your teeth. To use it, you wrap the ends of a strip around the pointer finger of your right and left hand then push it into the spaces between your teeth to clean them. Hope this helps!
It’s just like floss, but thicker and wider. I find it to be less likely to snap or fray and the width makes it easier to clear out debris between the teeth and feels gentler in my gums.
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?
- Are you flossing every night? It’s more important than you think.
- I know that this is more person to person, but would it help more to floss a while before going to bed, or right before?
- When should I floss?
- Does anyone worry about flossing too much?
- I am flossing intermittently. Looking for Ideas to keep consistent.
- How do you feel about water picks? Have you used them before?
- Any particular flossing technique I need to know?
- How long do you usually floss per day?