Dental tape is very similar to dental floss. It is a thin strip of material which is used to clean the spaces between your teeth. To use it, you wrap the ends of a strip around the pointer finger of your right and left hand then push it into the spaces between your teeth to clean them. Hope this helps!
It’s just like floss, but thicker and wider. I find it to be less likely to snap or fray and the width makes it easier to clear out debris between the teeth and feels gentler in my gums.
It’s just floss man but like thicker. Just depends on the size of the gaps between your teeth which to use I think 🤷♂️.
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?