It’s just floss man but like thicker. Just depends on the size of the gaps between your teeth which to use I think 🤷♂️.
Dental tape is very similar to dental floss. It is a thin strip of material which is used to clean the spaces between your teeth. To use it, you wrap the ends of a strip around the pointer finger of your right and left hand then push it into the spaces between your teeth to clean them. Hope this helps!
It’s just like floss, but thicker and wider. I find it to be less likely to snap or fray and the width makes it easier to clear out debris between the teeth and feels gentler in my gums.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss