I floss in the evening. Morning not so much, because I complete my morning routine (which includes brushing teeth) before eating. And in most cases I don’t eat breakfast, or if I do it might be a smoothie, so there’s no need to refresh again in the morning. Evenings are a must, I don’t want anything stuck in my teeth before bed. Gross.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?