Minted waxed. Non waxed feels weird. Sometimes cinnamon is good too. I also prefer the roll the little floss picks seem like a waste of plastic.
I hate using boxed floss. It hurts my fingers and I end up choking myself trying to get it between my teeth. I use either plackers or listerine pre-strung flossing sticks. They are easy to use and because it’s easier for me to use them I’m less likely to skip the flossing.
That’s a tough question because some brands of floss have been linked with cancer-causing carcinogens. Yikes! Personally, I like the flat flosses that aren’t bulky and slide easily between the teeth and gums. I do, however, also recommend that you do some research and choose your own brand so that you can make safe, informed decisions about what you put in your mouth.
Right now I use dentek which I don’t like, the shape of the floss handle is awkward and my teeth are too tight for it. I plan to go back to my water pick so I can stop buying floss and stop wasting all that plastic!
Right now I’m using Dentek and I actually don’t like it at all because it’s hard to use; just designed strangely and it’s not comfortable. Also it gets stuck in my teeth a lot. I am going back to my water pick so I can stop buying and throwing out so much plastic waste!! (I liked my water pick better anyway!
I actually have a waterpik flosser, and I love it! It was a little pricey, and a little awkward to get used to at first, but totally worth it. It’s so much easier than the cord floss, and I think it does a better job. I hope that helps!
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?