Ma Lia O.
Right now I use dentek which I don’t like, the shape of the floss handle is awkward and my teeth are too tight for it. I plan to go back to my water pick so I can stop buying floss and stop wasting all that plastic!
Minted waxed. Non waxed feels weird. Sometimes cinnamon is good too. I also prefer the roll the little floss picks seem like a waste of plastic.
Right now I’m using Dentek and I actually don’t like it at all because it’s hard to use; just designed strangely and it’s not comfortable. Also it gets stuck in my teeth a lot. I am going back to my water pick so I can stop buying and throwing out so much plastic waste!! (I liked my water pick better anyway!
I actually have a waterpik flosser, and I love it! It was a little pricey, and a little awkward to get used to at first, but totally worth it. It’s so much easier than the cord floss, and I think it does a better job. I hope that helps!
Alda R S.
I hate using boxed floss. It hurts my fingers and I end up choking myself trying to get it between my teeth. I use either plackers or listerine pre-strung flossing sticks. They are easy to use and because it’s easier for me to use them I’m less likely to skip the flossing.
That’s a tough question because some brands of floss have been linked with cancer-causing carcinogens. Yikes! Personally, I like the flat flosses that aren’t bulky and slide easily between the teeth and gums. I do, however, also recommend that you do some research and choose your own brand so that you can make safe, informed decisions about what you put in your mouth.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss