Minted waxed. Non waxed feels weird. Sometimes cinnamon is good too. I also prefer the roll the little floss picks seem like a waste of plastic.
- When do you schedule doing your tiring, non-work related tasks and why?
- How much do you floss and what’s motivating your habit?
- Which floss brand do you find to be the best? Is there one you like to use for whitening?
- How has flossing contributed to your overall grooming schedule?
- Until this app, the only time I would floss would be in the two weeks before a dentist appointment, or the one week after. Anyone else flossing for approval?
I hate using boxed floss. It hurts my fingers and I end up choking myself trying to get it between my teeth. I use either plackers or listerine pre-strung flossing sticks. They are easy to use and because it’s easier for me to use them I’m less likely to skip the flossing.
That’s a tough question because some brands of floss have been linked with cancer-causing carcinogens. Yikes! Personally, I like the flat flosses that aren’t bulky and slide easily between the teeth and gums. I do, however, also recommend that you do some research and choose your own brand so that you can make safe, informed decisions about what you put in your mouth.
Right now I use dentek which I don’t like, the shape of the floss handle is awkward and my teeth are too tight for it. I plan to go back to my water pick so I can stop buying floss and stop wasting all that plastic!
Right now I’m using Dentek and I actually don’t like it at all because it’s hard to use; just designed strangely and it’s not comfortable. Also it gets stuck in my teeth a lot. I am going back to my water pick so I can stop buying and throwing out so much plastic waste!! (I liked my water pick better anyway!
I actually have a waterpik flosser, and I love it! It was a little pricey, and a little awkward to get used to at first, but totally worth it. It’s so much easier than the cord floss, and I think it does a better job. I hope that helps!
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?