I personally would not reuse floss. Germs and different bacteria can reside in your mouth and even with rinsing the bacteria may not be gone. I would suggest just using a new piece.
I'd say so. I'd also consider investing in a water pick. I got one for Christmas and it has been super helpful and I use it everyday, twice a day. You need to find whatever works best for your teeth.
I think that when it comes to floss it is very important to stay clean and part of that is to making sure you throw it away when done using! It's ok if you've reused floss before, but remember your getting out food that has been stuck in your teeth. Just keep your hygiene goals in mind and you should be good. I hope this helped!
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss