Use floss that have a straight end to them. They are expensive but you can find them at Safeway etc. the straight end allows you to thread them thru braces. Or in my case under a bridge.
- What helps your meditation the most? A particular music track? A specific calm space?
- If you suffer from severe mental illness (i.e depression or bipolar disorder), how do you handle very depressed feelings during meditation? Sometimes I feel like I am being sucked into a vortex of depression, guilt and shame during meditation because I am alone with my thoughts and feelings during that time. It is so painful 😢
- How important REALLY is it to write my To Do’s on physical paper? (I find entering it in Fabulous app works for me and if that goes away I can use my Cozi app. I cannot keep track of notebooks or notepapers. Or even books. I read books on my phone.)
- Any favorite meditation links or speakers? Please share 🙂
- What are the benefits of stretching?
- What low impact exercises can I use to lose body fat?
- Do you use floss in a big spool or one of those floss forks?
- For how long should one floss at a time?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- Floss picks or traditional floss?