Use floss that have a straight end to them. They are expensive but you can find them at Safeway etc. the straight end allows you to thread them thru braces. Or in my case under a bridge.
- Should I floss my front and back teeth?
- How do make sure you consistently get enough dental floss to floss easily!?!
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- My dentist recommended toothpicks instead of floss. But the toothpicks hurt the corners of my mouth and create little wounds. Any tips on how to avoid that?
- In Fabulous it says that flossing can save your life, how is that? Are there really brands of floss containing toxic materials? What are the toxins?
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?