No, it wasn't about of my regular routine. I mostly did it when I thought about it. I'm trying to be better about it these days
It wasn't part of my routine but it should have been. I have gingivitis so I should be doing it every day. Having it part of my night routine has helped me to implement this habit and I'm so glad! I o enjoy flossing (well, now I do) because I feel strong sense of self-love and self-care. It's a way to respect and look after my body.
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?