For me, it’s best to do it in front of a mirror so you see what you’re flossing and see if you’re applying a proper amount of pressure
I use a waterpik even though my dentist advised against it. I prefer it when something is caught because it feels like floss can push it in more. I waterpik at night and traditional floss in the morning to make sure nothing is missed.
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it