For me, it’s best to do it in front of a mirror so you see what you’re flossing and see if you’re applying a proper amount of pressure
El Na Y.
I use a waterpik even though my dentist advised against it. I prefer it when something is caught because it feels like floss can push it in more. I waterpik at night and traditional floss in the morning to make sure nothing is missed.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?